PLUS University is the premier educational program for new professional liability practitioners.
PLUS University is a fast paced, 2 day program for individuals new to the professional liability industry. PLUS U provides instruction on key concepts and primary disciplines in professional liability, empowering attendees to excel in their careers.
In 2018 PLUS is offering two PLUS University sessions... find the dates and locations which work best for you!
The following topics are covered:
- The History of Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- An Introduction to Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Reinsurance
- Professional Liability Claims
- Financial Analysis
- Introduction to Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Introduction to Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Insurance
The program will include the always popular Industry Leader's Roundtable, a discussion showcasing PLUS volunteer leaders from the indistry. In order to assure a baseline of knowledge for all attendees, since some students are relatively new hires into the industry, all students will be provided a complimentary copy of the Fundamentals of Liability Module, which they are expected to complete before attending PLUS U. A Case Study, which will be discussed Tuesday afternoon, will also be included in the Curriculum.
Instructors for PLUS U are senior industry professionals and PLUS leaders, allowing students to interact and network with veterans of the specialty.
There is a multi-attendee discount rate available for anyone with multiple people attending from the same company.