PLUS University is the premier educational program for new professional liability practitioners.
PLUS University is a fast paced, two day program for individuals new to the professional liability industry. PLUS U provides instruction on key concepts and primary disciplines in professional liability, empowering attendees to excel in their careers.
In 2019, PLUS is offering three PLUS University sessions. Find the date and location that works best for you!
The following topics are covered:
- Professional Liability Evolution & Concepts - Fundamentals
- Understanding the Commercial General Liability Policy
- Professional Liability Reinsurance
- The Importance of Financial Statements
- All About Professional Liability Claims
- Understanding Directors & Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Healthcare & Medical Professional Liability
- The Brave New World of Cyber Insurance
The program will also include team activities and the always popular Industry Leader's Roundtable, a discussion showcasing PLUS volunteer leaders from the industry. In order to assure a baseline of knowledge for all attendees, as some are relatively new hires into the industry, all attendees will be provided with a complimentary copy of the Fundamentals of Liability Module, which they are expected to complete before attending PLUS U.
Instructors for PLUS U are senior industry professionals and PLUS leaders, allowing students to interact and network with veterans of the specialty.
There is a multi-attendee discount rate available for anyone with multiple people attending from the same company.