D&O Round Table: Disruption and the Potential Effects on Organizations
Thursday, January 4, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Join PLUS and our expert round table for a discussion on the potential effects of current political, economic, and business disruption on organizations and their executives and what it could mean for underwriters insuring them. Emerging issues will be examined along with current D&O insurance market reactions and/or trends.
1. Increase in Federal Securities Class Actions Filings
2. Related Pending Supreme Court Decisions
3. Corporate Culture and the Current Environment
Speakers will be: Kevin Lacroix, Esq., Executive Vice President at RT ProExec, Sara Brody, Partner at Sidley Austin LLP, Jessica Corley, Partner at Alston & Bird LLP, and Bryan Kocon, Business Unit Leader - Public Company Liability at Travelers Insurance.
The Weinstein Effect: The Changing Landscape of Sexual Harassment
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 1:00 p.m. Central Time
With the recent explosion of high profile sexual harassment allegations, it is vital that underwriters, brokers, risk managers, and lawyers know about the issues in the current sexual harassment claims environment.
This webinar will work to answer important questions, including:
• What are the implications on EPLI coverage and D&O policies?
• What are the questions underwriters should be asking?
• What advice should brokers give to their clients?
• What are smart companies doing now to prevent sexual harassment claims that they may not have been doing previously?
Speakers will be: Christina Conser, Underwriting Manager at Monitor Liability Managers | a W. R. Berkley Company, Sarah Goldstein, Co-Chair of the Labor and Employment Group at Tressler LLP, Michael Rosenberg, CEO at WPV Corp, and Kelly Thoerig, Senior Vice President and EPL Coverage Leader at Marsh – FINPRO.