Prometric Testing Sites are open to everyone and are located across the U.S., Canada, and internationally. In order to take an exam at a Prometric Testing Site, you must complete the following process:
|Register and schedule your exam
|Register and pay for your exam through PLUS
Online | Click here to register for your exam online. Be sure to select Prometric Testing Center from the testing site drop-down menu. All other locations listed are Corporate Testing Sites.
Registration Form | Click here to download a PDF registration form. Completed forms can be emailed to Stephanie Johnson.
|Watch for your confirmation email
When your registration has been fully processed (usually 1 to 2 business days), you'll receive a confirmation email from PLUS with your 90-day testing window, how to choose your testing location, and how to schedule your exam.
|Locate a Prometric Testing Site near you
Click here to use Prometric's Site Locator tool.
|Schedule your exam with Prometric
Using the information provided in your confirmation email, schedule your exam appointment within your 90-day testing window.
|Prior to taking your last exam
|Complete and submit your Agreement Form
After your RPLU Agreement Form and last exam grade are received, PLUS will send you additional instructions and information, including guidelines on how to use your new designation and a press release.
RPLU Agreement Form | Click here to download
RPLU+ Agreement Form | Click here to download
Prometric Testing Site Policies and Procedures
When you arrive for your exam appointment:
- You'll be required to provide a government issued ID at the testing site. This ID must match the information provided in your confirmation email from PLUS. Company ID cards, credit cards, or other forms of identifying documents will not be accepted.
- Calculators are not allowed into the testing room.
When you're taking your exam:
- You'll have a 2-hour block of time in which to complete your exam.
- Before the exam begins, there will be a brief tutorial.
- Each exam has 30 to 50 multiple choice questions.
- Students will be reminded of any unanswered questions at the end of the exam.
After you complete your exam:
- A grade printout will be available for you immediately.
- Your grade will automatically be reported to PLUS.
Rescheduling Policy | Click here for more information
Continuing Education Credit | Click here for more information
Exam Waivers | Click here for more information