The PLUS Journal is a valuable member benefit and is made possible by content contributions from industry experts. To maintain publication standards, all articles accepted for publication in the PLUS Journal must adhere to the guidelines and requirements below. All submissions will be reviewed by the PLUS Editorial Board and PLUS staff for final publishing approval. PLUS may not publish an article if it is not up to the quality standards recognized by the Editorial Board. The articles are published quarterly and posted on the PLUS website and PLUS Connect App. Members are notified when the publication is available.
Before submitting an article, please complete the content idea form here to share your idea with PLUS staff who will work with you on determining the best content channel and time frame.
- All submissions must pertain to professional liability insurance or practice.
- Submissions should not be a promotional piece for any company or person.
- All submissions require the submission form to be completed in full.
- The author(s) must also submit a brief biographical statement via email, including name, title, company, business concentration, phone number and email address. Long biographies will be edited to fit space requirements.
- A photo of the author(s) should be submitted via email with each article. Photo must be high resolution for quality production.
- Submissions of any length will be accepted, but ideal article length should be less than 8 pages.
- Content must be submitted as a word document or PDF.
- If content is submitted past the deadlines mentioned below, the article will be considered for the following edition.
- Content containing charts, graphs, or other pictures that visually illustrate points made in the article are welcome. Please provide all graphics in high-resolution files.
- If the article submitted was previously published elsewhere a brief credit paragraph should be submitted with the article.
- Please include court citations and endnotes where appropriate.
- All content and questions should be submitted via email to Katie Campbell
2021 Content Deadlines and Publication Dates
Content deadline | February 10, 2021
Publication date | March 10, 2021
Content deadline | May 12, 2021
Publication date | June 9, 2021
Content deadline | August 18, 2021
Publication date | September 15, 2021
Content deadline | November 10, 2021
Publication date | December 8, 2021
PLUS strictly adheres to all laws and regulations, including antitrust laws. Authors must refrain from any discussions regarding specific pricing, terms, customers, or territories, or any other matters that could provide even the appearance of a violation of the antitrust laws. By contributing to the PLUS Blog, you represent that all materials submitted are original, or that you have obtained all necessary permissions or licenses from any persons or organizations whose materials are included in your post. You consent to PLUS’ use and distribution of all or part of your presentation and related materials.