Unable to take your exam at an on-site testing center?
We've got you covered!
PLUS has made select elective exams available in the online format. Corresponding modules can be studied in either the digital download or hard copy format and then the exam can be purchased and completed online. When finished with the online exam, there are no additional exams to take or appointments to make - and it will count towards your RPLU or RPLU+ designation!
Before You Purchase an Online eLearning Exam:
- PLUS strongly recommends you purchase the most current module associated with the online exam to ensure you're adequately prepared. Modules for these online exams are available in either the digital download or hard copy format.
- Purchasing an online exam includes the exam only; the module or study content is not included and would be purchased separately.
- You can take an online exam anywhere you have an Internet connection. You'll access it through your PLUS Member Dashboard.
- Passing an online exam will count towards your RPLU or RPLU+ designation, as well as any PLUS Certificate.
Online eLearning Exam Rules
- You will have 5 minutes to complete each exam question. If you take more than 5 minutes, the question will automatically time out and move on to the next question.
- You must score 70% or higher in order to pass the online exam.
- You can retake the online exams as many times as needed to pass. No need to repurchase the exam.
Online eLearning Exam FAQs
- Mozilla Firefox is the recommended web browser. In general, we do not recommend using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Be sure pop-ups for Conduent.com are enabled through your browser, and Flash is allowed to run.
- Do not exit or close the exam window before finishing all questions as it may cause issues when trying to reopen the exam later. If you have to exit, continue through all of the questions and then close the window.
- If you need to retake the exam, only click the Try Again button if you intend to retake the exam at that time. If you don't have time to retake the exam, continue through to the last slide and then click Exit.
Important CE/CLE Credit Information
Online exams are not approved for CE/CLE credit in any state. PLUS is working on an exciting new online testing option. Until this change takes effect, there will be a blackout period for in-person exams through March 1, 2022. Until then, we ask for your patience until have the new system implemented to allow for online exams that are eligible for Continuing Education.
Purchase an Online Exam | Click here
Purchasing an online exam includes the exam only; the module or study content is not included and would be purchased separately.
All 8 Core modules and 6 Elective modules are currently available in the online eLearning module format which includes the module and the exam in one.
Purchase an Online eLearning Module | Click here