The PLUS Emerging Leader Award is given annually to young professionals who have excelled in their profession and in the industry, and exhibit the attributes and ability to become future leaders in their organization and the professional liability insurance industry.
- Must have worked in PL industry for at least 5 years
- Must be under 40 years old at time of award (November 9, 2022)
- Must be a current PLUS member
- Demonstrated commitment to PL industry
- Demonstrated leadership attributes and skills
- Nominator must have worked or volunteered within the industry with the nominee
Voting has closed as of 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, September 20. The Future PLUS Committeee sub-group will be reviewing the voting results.
The 2022 PLUS Emerging Leader Award nominees are:
- Drew Crocitto, Account Executive, Travelers Insurance Company
- Michelle Fisher, Associate Manager, Markel
- Ashley Fredricksen, Assistant Vice President – Professional Liability, Berkley Select
- Daniel Jameson, Account Executive Officer, Travelers Insurance Company
- Nicole McAuley, Associate, FCL LLP
- Lucian McMahon, Senior Manager, Liability Analytics, Verisk Analytics
- Albert Peterson, Director, Product, Travelers Insurance Company
- Marrianne Taleghani, Partner, Co-Chair of Professional Liability team, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
- Nathan Thomas, Senior Underwriter, Crum & Forster
- Ayesha West, Head of Cyber Liability, Everest Insurance
- A Future PLUS Committee sub-group will review the top 10 vote-getting nominees and will select 3 recipients to put forward to the Nominations Committee who selects the final 1 - 3 recipients.
- Recipients will be notified and be asked to partake in an award ceremony at the PLUS Conference, which will be held in-person on November 9 - 11, 2022 in San Diego, CA. Recipients will also be highlighted in the PLUS Blog and Journal.
Austin Bockwinkel, Hauser
Julianne McAdams, Lexington Specialty Insurance Agency, Inc. (an AIG Company)
Jeremy Zacharias, Marshall Dennehey
Jahan Cedenio, Marsh & McLennan
Chelsea Laing, Gallagher
Courtney Maugé, Marsh
Please email Erin Stephens at email@example.com.