The PLUS Emerging Leader Award is given annually to young professionals who have excelled in their profession and in the industry, and exhibit the attributes and ability to become future leaders in their organization and the professional liability insurance industry.
Voting is open!
Below are the 2021 PLUS Emerging Leader Award nominees:
Voting is open exclusively via the PLUS Connect App beginning at 7:00 am ET on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 and will close at 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
- Austin Bockwinkel, Managing Director, Hauser Group
- Miranda Fabian DesPain, Senior Vice President, Gallagher
- Miranda Haradon, Account Executive- Management & Professional Liability, HUB International
- Paget Holland, Northeast Zone Manager, Private and Not-for-Profit, AIG
- Kathryn Joerg, Account Executive, Travelers
- Scott Karalis, Senior Claims Attorney, Great American Insurance Group - Executive Liability Division
- Julianne McAdams, Underwriting Manager, Lexington (an AIG company)
- Satwik Mysore, Risk Engineer, Counterpart, Inc.
- Josh Rivera, Broker - Professional Liability, Burns & Wilcox
- Julie Rosas, SVP - UW Manager, Scale Underwriting
- Emily Short, Vice President of Technology Risk, Brush Creek Partners
- Nathan Thomas, Senior Underwriter, Crum & Forster
- Christine Vaz, CPCU, RPLU+, Are, Director of Underwriting, Coverys
- Margaux Weinraub, CPCU, ARM, CPLP, Cyber Practice Leader, Graham Company
- Jeremy Zacharias, Attorney, Marshall Dennehey
- A Future PLUS Committee sub-group will review the top 10 vote-getting nominees and will select 3 recipients to put forward to the Nominations Committee who selects the final 1 - 3 recipients.
- Recipients will be notified and be asked to partake in an award ceremony at the PLUS Conference, which will be held in-person on November 8 - 10, 2021 in Dallas, TX. Recipients will also be highlighted in the PLUS Blog and Journal.
Click here to view the 2020 Emerging Leader Award recipients.
Have questions? Please email Erin Stephens at email@example.com.