Maintain your ExecPLP Designation
In order to maintain the ExecPLP designation, you must complete and self-report 12 hours of professional development* related to D&O professional liability every 2 years. Half of these hours must come from courses presented by the Professional Liability Underwriting Society including (but not limited to):
- The PLUS D&O Symposium
- Any other PLUS Symposium session where the topic of the session is D&O liability
- Any PLUS Conference session where the topic of the session is D&O liability
- Any PLUS Chapter session where the topic of the session is D&O liability
- Any PLUS webinar where the topic of the session is D&O liability
*Professional development hours do not need to come from state-approved Continuing Education courses.
Click here to report your professional development hours. You will need to submit the following information:
- The program name and hour(s) earned
- Supporting documentation for any non-PLUS events. Note that documents must be in PDF format. Supporting documents include:
- Course agenda or syllabus
- Course description
- Certificate of completion
- Document indicating that you were an instructor
Have more questions?
Contact Designation & Curriculum Manager, Stephanie Johnson.