Are you a newer professional liability practitioner or just looking to brush on key concepts?
PLUS University is here to help.
Originally designed as 3-day, entry-level program for those new to the professional liability industry, PLUS University provides instruction on the following key concepts and primary disciplines in professional liability taught by senior industry professionals and PLUS leaders:
- Professional Liability Evolution & Concepts - Fundamentals
- Understanding the Commercial General Liability Policy
- Professional Liability Reinsurance
- The Importance of Financial Statements
- All About Professional Liability Claims
- Understanding Directors & Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Healthcare & Medical Professional Liability
- The Brave New World of Cyber Insurance
PLUS University is also great for those interested in pursuing the RPLU Designation! Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Modules 1, 2 and 4 to study prior to the program. After completing the program, attendees will receive an exam waiver for Module 3.
Upcoming PLUS University Dates
September 14th - 16th | Virtual