In today’s competitive environment, organizations wish to develop leaders who bring a wide variety of professional and personal experience to the marketplace. The PLUS Foundation’s answer to that challenge is the Diversity Leadership & Mentoring Program (LAMP).
LAMP seeks to advance the careers of program participants, develop motivated leaders who help fuel organizational success, and enhance the effectiveness of the wider professional liability community.
See List of Past Participants and Program Testimonials
To be eligible to participate in LAMP, candidates must be:
- A member of a racial/ethnic group that is traditionally underrepresented within PLUS membership or leadership, lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender, or a person with a disability
- Currently employed in the professional liability insurance industry with a minimum of two years' experience
- A professional with a demonstrated career commitment and interest in volunteer leadership opportunities in PLUS and/or civic-community organizations
- Committed to fully engage in all LAMP benefits
- A current PLUS member (click here to join now)
Questions about LAMP?
Click here to learn more. Please contact Glenda Swan, PLUS Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.746.2590 for further questions.