PLUS membership is your connection to
160+ Corporate members
International events and more!
"Working with PLUS, I know that I will have ready access to the very latest information and most influential people working in the area of professional liability insurance."
-David Dwares, CNA
Benefits of PLUS membership include:
- The PLUS Journal, a quarterly publication with the latest news and insights about the professional liability industry
- Local, regional and international programs and events offering the latest information and education about professional liability and the opportunity to learn, share and network with peers
- Discounted module and exam fees for the RPLU program, the only designation for professional liability professionals
- Discounts on all educational products
- Access to over 7,000 PLUS members via the online PLUS Member Directory
- Access to the PLUS Daily News Feed, delivering the industry's most current events right to your inbox every morning
- Access to exclusive video recordings of past events and webinars through the Multimedia Section
- PLUS Foundation scholarship programs, offering up to $12,000 in post-secondary scholarships for children of PLUS members and/or Corporate member company employees, as well as to students in professional liability graduate study programs
- Volunteer and financial support opportunities for a variety of local causes through the PLUS Foundation
- Access to the PLUS Career HQ, where professional liability jobs are posted
Click here to complete the online application - your membership will be valid instantly. You can also click here to download the PDF Membership Application and return it to email@example.com.
Individual | $150 per year. Any person interested in the promotion and development of the professional liability industry is eligible for this membership.
Corporate Member | $1,000 per year. Any company interested in the promotion and development of the professional liability industry is eligible for a Corporate Membership. Corporate Member companies may designate up to three individual members to be included in their $1,000 annual membership. Above and beyond these 3 members, any company employee is eligible for the discounted Corporate Affiliate membership (see below). Additionally, Corporate member companies are listed on the PLUS website.
Corporate Affiliate | $100 per year. Only employees of a Corporate Member company are eligible for this membership. Corporate Affiliate members have access to the same benefits as Individual members but save $50 per year on their dues!
Future PLUS | $50 per year. Anyone 35 years of age or younger and involved in the professional liability industry is eligible for this membership. Future PLUS members have access to the same benefits as Individual members but save up to $100 per year on their dues! Click here to learn more about getting involved with Future PLUS.
Academic | Free. Must be a full-time student or faculty member at an academic institution to qualify for this membership. Approval by PLUS is required. Therefore, only PDF Membership Applications are accepted.
How does membership renewal work?
All PLUS members are asked to renew their memberships every January. When you first join PLUS, you'll be asked to pay the full amount for the particular membership type you select. Then, your first renewal will be pro-rated based on when you joined. For example, if you join in March as an Individual member, you will pay the full amount ($150) and will be asked to renew your membership the following January at a pro-rated amount. If a member does not renew during the designated renewal period, their membership will be inactivated and they will lose access to their member benefits.