Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.
-John. C. Crosby
Future PLUS members are invited to apply to be mentees in the second year of the Future PLUS Mentorship Program. Positions are limited and will be filled based on identifying suitable matches. Complete this survey, using the email on file with PLUS to login, by close of business on October 20th to be considered.
- Mentorship pairing will last from November 2022 to October 2023
- Program participants are expected to meet at least once per month, either in-person or virtually
- Mentorship pairs will have access to the Together platform for scheduling, goal tracking and resources for managing the mentorship relationship
- Each mentor will choose to be paired with one or two mentees
- Mentees must be a Future PLUS member.
Benefits for Mentees
- Gain insight from a more senior member of PLUS on your career path
- Work towards goals that you define with your mentor, including skill development, career guidance, and professional growth
- Gain a different perspective on your professional challenges or aspirations
- Expand your network with experienced individuals in the professional liability industry
Contact Erin Stephens, Deputy COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While giving career advice is encouraged and expected during the duration of this program, talent recruitment by either party is prohibited as part of the Future PLUS Mentorship Program.